Monday, May 13, 2013

Forever Alone Fridays #2


Download Mix

Tracklist:
1. Prince & Beggar (Liuck Original Extended Mix) - Liuck & XB feat. Fenja
2. Lost In Space - Radion6
3. Stars (Ferry Fix) - Betsie Larkin & Ferry Corsten
4. Dropout - Basil O'Glue
5. Breathe Life In - 4 Strings feat. Ana Criado
6. Gunsmoke - Bjorn Akesson
7. Edge Of The World - Dennis Sheperd
8. The World - Sean Tyas feat. Lo-Fi Sugar
9. First Day - Suncatcher
10. Coming Home (Arctic Moon Remix) - Armin van Buuren
11. Time (Sean Tyas Remix) - Paul Webster feat. Angelic Amanda
12. Life Support Machine (Bissen Remix) - Senadee

Good evening, fellow loners! 

If you're anything like me, your plans are completely empty on Friday night and you just sit around in your bedroom/living room/whatever. Well, why not keep me company? 

This is episode two of my new weekly podcast. Tonight features some awesome bangers and a couple awesome new songs, such as "Prince & Beggar" from Liuck & XB, as well as some classics such as Suncatcher's "First Day." I went full 140-mode in the second half of this podcast, so I hope you're ready to go nuts! I know I sure am. 

Also remember, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment